Organizer / Organizer HD
Price: $7.99 / $9.99
Devices: iPhone, iPod touch, iPad
Organizer supports the following features:
- Enter text, shapes, emojis, photos and contacts in any layout.
- Add handwritten notes and freehand drawings.
- Change size, color and style of text (bold, italic, underline, strikethrough).
- Text can display bullet points or check boxes.
- Tap and hold the screen (approx. 1 second) to enter new text quickly.
- Change color and line-width of shapes, this can be lines, curves, rectangles, round rectangles
- Touch and hold a shape button in the shape selection window to
lock a tool until you finish using it.
- Use 182 emojis.
- Import tweets from Twitter.
- Add maps. You can search by address, city, or country.
- Supports copy & paste of text, shapes, emojis, photos or contacts.
- Take a picture or import photos.
- Import contact information from address book.
- Record voice memos on iPhone or iPod touch (2G or later).
- Select and move multiple items at once.
- Cut, copy and delete multiple items at once.
- Paste items into multiple dates at once; useful for recurring events.
- Enter text, handwritten notes or drawings, photos, voice memo, etc, to separate pages.
- Add, edit or delete pages.
- Search pages.
- Export pages to PDF, PNG, etc.
- Copy & paste items from or to pages.
- Search text and contacts on a page.
- Display text and contacts in a list.
- Search the contents of a list.
- Customize the date range of a list.
- Lists can be filtered to show all items, all to-do items or all "open" to-do items.
- Checkboxes in a list can be tapped to check/uncheck.
- Show date index in a list.
- Use "calendar" to jump to a specific date.
- Calendar support ranges from the year 2005 until the year 2024.
- Dates with entries will be underlined in calendar.
- Names of holidays are displayed on a page.
- Full screen calendar with preview of schedules and events.
- Holidays in Singapore, Sweden and Denmark have been added.
- Show holidays in up to 4 countries on one page.
- Show Saturdays in blue font.
- New monthly calendar that can display schedules and events for all days in
- New weekly calendar that display the week number.
- Option to show holidays in monthly/weekly calendars as well as list.
- Supports complex recurring rules for events, such as "Every 2 weeks on Thursday and Friday" or "Third Monday in every month"
- Supports Local Notification in iOS 4.
- Use alarm without network connectivity or additional setup.
- Show alarms for events imported from Google Calendar without configuration.
- Sync data with other devices running Organizer or Organizer HD.
- Sync in both directions.
- Events and tasks must be synced separately using online calendar (such as iCloud calendar, Google Calendar, etc) and Google Tasks.
- Sync via Dropbox.
- Click here for detail.
Calendar App Support
- Sync events and schedules from "Calendar" app.
- Select calendars to sync.
- For each calendar, specify font name, font size and whether to display a checkbox or not.
- Add events to "Calendar" app from within Organizer.
- Add all-day events to "Calendar" app from within Organizer.
- Edit imported events.
- Delete imported events.
- Supports display and editing of recurring events.
- Can import "place" in events.
Reminders App Support
- Sync reminders from "Reminders" app.
- Select reminder list to sync.
- For each list, specify font name and font size.
- Add reminder to "Reminders" app from within Organizer.
- Add all-day reminder to "Reminders" app from within Organizer.
- Edit imported reminders.
- Delete imported reminders.
- Supports display and editing of recurring reminders.
Google Tasks support
- Todo management (task list, due dates, grouping, etc).
- Sync with Google Tasks.
- Support for offline editing (adding, editing and deleting task list and tasks).
- Assign custom font/color to display tasks.
- Hide task lists.
- Import tweets from Twitter.
- Select multiple tweets at once.
- Automatically insert your tweets when the app launches.
- Can toggle between your tweets and tweets of others.
- Can show/hide images in tweets.
- Can set to only show text in tweets.
- Use pinch (move two fingers on the screen further or closer) to make shapes and emoji larger or smaller.
- Use rotate (move two fingers on the screen along a circle) to rotate text shapes and emoji.
- Two-finger flick to move to yesterday’s or tomorrow’s date.
- Shake your iPhone to go back to today’s date.
- Use the app in both portrait and landscape mode.
- Touch and hold the calendar icon to go back to today's page.
- Send text in a page via email.
- Save the contents of a page as a PDF and send it via email.
- Save the contents of a page as a photo.
- Show the number of incomplete TO-DO tasks on the home screen icon.
- Detect phone numbers, email addresses and URLs in text and display link buttons (Phone numbers will be detected by iPhone only).
- Supports AirPrint (requires iOS 4.2 or later).
- Use a passcode to protect sensitive and private data.
Backup, File Transfer
- Backup and restore data in Organizer. More..
- Download photos and voice memos from web browsers. More..
- Use the "Settings" app on the home screen to access Organizer's settings.
- Choose from 5 different page colors.
- Choose different page sizes.
- Shows holidays in 21 countries, including: US, Canada, Mexico, England, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Japan, Korea, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Australia.
- Choose Monday or Sunday as the start of the week.
- Enable or disable page flipping animation (Disabling it will improve performance).
- Align text, shapes, emojis, photos and contacts in 10-pixel grid.
- Customize the date-range of lists.
- To-do tasks can be rolled over.
- Customize the number shown on the home screen icon.
- Shake gesture can be disabled.
- Screen auto-rotation can be disabled.
- Customize the behaviors of touch-and-hold operations.
- Show the last-opened page upon launch.
- Option to snap text to time line.
- Option to launch with monthly calendar.
© 2013 Aesthology Inc. All rights reserved.