Devices: iPhone, iPod touch
- Add group, smart group and local group.
- Smart group can specify various rules, such as "email address ends with @aesthlogy.com".
- Local groups can be used to group contacts from different accounts (e.g, group contacts from Gmail and Yahoo).
- Local groups can also be used to group contacts from accounts that don't support grouping, such as Exchange.
- Touch and hold groups to initiate drag & drop.
- Groups can be reordered using drag & drop.
- Colors can be assigned to groups.
- Groups can be hidden.
- Can send group email.
- Specify sort order and display order.
- Supports various customization for contact list (options to show phonetics, photos, email address, address, organization, etc)
- Touch and hold contacts in list to initiate drag & drop.
- Supports multiple drag & drop by touching other contacts while dragging.
- Can drag & drop from search result.
- Can select multiple contacts for deletion, grouping and sending email or message.
- Option to show your contact when shaking the device.
- QR code can be generated to share your contact with others.
- Can scan QR code to import contacts from other source.
- One-tap action to phone numbers and email address from contact list.
- Can choose actions when tapping phone number and email address (e.g., make call, send message, use FaceTime, etc)
- Supports Google Maps and Google Chome apps when showing address or URLs.
- Supports automatic backup of contact data.
- Automatic backups can run monthly.
- Choose from two backup locations: "Device" or "Dropbox".
- Can perform manual backup.
- Can notify birthdays and anniversaries in contacts up to one week in advance.
- Can notify up to one week before the dates up to one week in advance.
© 2014 Aesthology Inc. All rights reserved.